Tuesday, May 13, 2008

First Post!! =)

My name is Shelby Taylor. I am in Year 5. I like to dance - I dance every Friday and go in competitions with my dance group. My school is great because the principal and teachers are nice and people get along. I had a new teacher at the beginning of the year and is is strict but funny.

There are four members in my family. My mum has a different kind of style from lots of people, but I like it. She loves dark colours and her name is Sharon. I have a funny dad who loves four-wheel driving. I have an older sister named Tegan (she is almost fourteen) who can be mean sometimes, but we try to get along sometimes - not often!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi there gorgeous! I love thatyou love my style. Keep up the good work. Love mum.

Anonymous said...

hey where was that photo taken??
Love always tiarne??
ps the last 1