Saturday, August 9, 2008

Canberra Trip!!!!!!


On Tuesday Mum, Dad and I woke up at 6.00am for me to get ready for Canberra. At 6.30am we left: my sister was sick so she couldn't come to say goodbye but I did say bye to her. Year 5 were supposed to meet each other in the school grounds. I felt terrible. I had a huge headache and my tummy was sore. Mum thought I was nervous but I wasn't. This trip went for four days.

Finally I saw my friends and it was time to go onto the bus. I wasn't felling well and I was going to miss my mummy and daddy and of course my sister. Time to hit the road. I hugged mum and dad. The first day we left in the morning and then had recess. We stayed there for a long time then we got on the bus again and left. Then we went to Questacon. it was so fun I think!!. Its just that I still felt sick so Mrs Ryman had to take me to the bus while every body else was having fun. Mrs Ryman called Mum and asked if I can have some pandol so I had some and felt much
better then I and Mrs Ryman went to find my class and Year 6 (her class).
We ended up finding them in the clown room. i found my friends Bethany,Yuliana
and other friends. Yuliana was lining up for the free fall; Mr Prunty even went on the free fall (he's the Principal of the school.) Then we went to the motel and we went to the restaurant there and I had hot chips (wasn't very hungry) then there was dessert. I didn't have any because i felt sick again. I got to sit on the couch there but I seriously did not fell well.

And I ended up having fun!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so sad that u didnt say anything about mi....did u now that erin salvic had chicken pocks?...wat is with the tea party thing....luv alway danica

Sharon said...

Looks like you had a great time Shelby.

Love mum

Anonymous said...

Cool report Shelbs!!

xox Dad

bubbles said...

Thank you dad and yes mum i had a good time,
sorry danica.


bye every body!!


shelby (: <3

Anonymous said...

I bet it was cold in Canberra,I have never been but it sounds like a good place to visit.Did you get any snow while you were there.Thanks for your comments about my blog.see ya

teegs said...

nice pic editing

sucks that you felt sick


Tegan

Glenda said...

hi Shelby,I have something on my blog for you so you will have to visit to find out what..love from Glenda